Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Customer Feedback Survey Eden – your view
Noble Management Pty. Ltd.
ACN 008 841 307
Trading as Richard Noble and Company
ABN 70 809 113 049
1. The Survey commences on 12th November 2014 at 10am Western Australian Standard Time and closes on the 18th January 2015 at 11pm Western Australian Standard Time.
2. Participation in the promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Entry is not open to Directors, Officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of Directors, Officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies.
4. People who meet the above conditions and continue to satisfy the conditions during the Promotion Period are referred to as “Eligible Participants” and will be entitled to participate in the Promotion
5. To generate an entry in the prize draw an eligible participant must complete the online Customer Feedback Survey Eden – your view in full within the promotion period.
Maximum Number of Entries
6. Each participant is eligible for a maximum of one (1) prize draw entry.
• Draw 1: The Quarie Bar + Brasserie voucher AU$250
• Draw 2: The Quarie Bar + Brasserie voucher AU$150
• Draw 3: The Quarie Bar + Brasserie voucher AU$100
8. The total prize pool for this Promotion is AU$500
9. Three (3) eligible participants whose Prize Draw Entry is randomly drawn by a representative will be declared as the Winner of the prizes.
10. Prizes will be drawn on Monday, 19th January 2015 at 3pm.
11. The Winners will be notified via email within 3 days of the prize draw.
12. The Winners will be required to collect their prize from the Eden Green Sales Office on a weekend between 2pm and 5pm and provide identification in accordance with Conditions 13 or 14 at the time of collection. If the Winners do not claim the prize within one (1) month of being notified, the prize will be forfeited.
13. The winner must produce valid acceptable identification to a representative of the Promoter to confirm their eligibility to win a prize. Valid identification acceptable to the Promoter will be either one form of valid photographic identification (Passport or Australian driver’s licence) with an undamaged clearly visible photograph, or two other forms of non-photographic identification acceptable to the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to waive or vary the identification requirements at its sole discretion in circumstances where the identity of a winner is determinable by a representative of the Promoter without the assistance of these or any other form of identification.
15. Entry is open only to those who comply with the Entry Restrictions. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Company or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies are ineligible to enter.
16. The competition will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
17. Entries must be received by the Company during the promotion Period.
18. Prizes and participation in this promotion are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
19. If due to any reason whatsoever the Company or its agent becomes aware after an participant has won a prize that the participant has not complied with these terms, that the participant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if they have been announced as a winner and that the participant will be required to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
20. No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the prize.
21. Each participant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the participant for the purposes of the participant’s participation in this promotion has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided.
22. The information participants provide will be used by the Company or its agents for the purpose of conducting this promotion and to improve it’s services. By entering this promotion, participants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Company, its agents and its related bodies corporate and the Company or its agents and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting participant via electronic messaging. The Company or its agents may disclose participant’ personal information to its suppliers, contractors or agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with participants. The Company and its agents are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
23. The prize winners agrees to the publication of their names and photographs in advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter.